MageCloud partnered with Creare to offer CreareSEO in your MageCloud panel for our simple 1-click installation option. To install this extension - create your account with MageCloud and launch a new Magento store. It takes only 3 minutes.
Creare always provides support for customers who have installed CreareSEO Magento module. Feel free to leave a review for the company and the extension so we can offer you better products and services in the future.
You may want to check other Creare Magento extensions available at MageCloud and even get extensions from hundreds of other Magento developers using our marketplace.
CreareSEO provides extra features and settings to help enhance Magento's SEO performance.
Compatible with Magento 1.x
At Creare, we are passionate about both Magento and SEO. With our many years of experience in both fields we have come across many stumbling blocks when it comes to optimising your Magento store for search engines.
Magento is very SEO-ready 'out-of-the-box', which means we have a good foundation to build on top of, but it can certainly be improved in a few areas.
By installing this extension you will enable a list of new tools and settings that can help you combat issues such as duplicate content and unwanted 404 pages. We've also combined a few of our other extensions such as HTML sitemap, and optimised category headings.
Creare SEO for Magento includes the following features:
- HTML sitemap
- Unique category headings
- Noindex on category filters
- Default meta descriptions and page titles for products and categories
- 301 redirects for discontinued products
- Config-editable .htaccess and robots.txt
- Ability to disable keywords and meta description tags
- Twitter cards for product pages
- Performance cleanup script
- An SEO checking page in the admin
- Duplicate product button removal
- Breadcrumbs structured data
- XML sitemap fix
- Canonical product redirect
- Universal Anayltics Support
- Mandatory Product Image Labels
- Google Sitelinks Search Support
- Product Structured Data
- Social Media Schema
- Google Content Grouping
- Google Tag Manager Support
- Logo & Organization structured data
- Canonical links for CMS pages