Magento extension Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce by vishal_tatvic
MageCloud partnered with vishal_tatvic to offer Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce in your MageCloud panel for our simple 1-click installation option. To install this extension - create your account with MageCloud and launch a new Magento store. It takes only 3 minutes.
vishal_tatvic always provides support for customers who have installed Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce Magento module. Feel free to leave a review for the company and the extension so we can offer you better products and services in the future.
You may want to check other vishal_tatvic Magento extensions available at MageCloud and even get extensions from hundreds of other Magento developers using our marketplace.
Provides integration between Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce and Magento.
Compatible with Magento 1.x
Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce
Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Extension
Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics is a Free Magento Extension which allows you to use the newly launched feature of Google Analytics – Enhanced Ecommerce.
You can track the user behavior across your Ecommerce store starting from product views to thank you page. Enhanced Ecommerce is still in beta and supports only Universal Analytics.
Features of Extension
- Quick & Easy installation from the Magento interface
- Supports five New Reports in Enhanced Ecommerce
(+) Shopping Behaviour Report
(+) Checkout Behaviour Report
(+) Product Performance Report (+) Sales Performance Report
(+) Order Coupon Report
- Supports Guest checkout functionality
- Supports Internal Search Tracking
- Supports Display Advertising Feature
- Captures Product Impressions events on the load of the category page and Add-to-Cart events when add-to-cart button is clicked
- Captures Product Impressions events on the load of the product page and Add-to-Cart events when add-to-cart button is clicked
- You can use our Extension along with your GTM
- Enable Enhanced Ecommerce for Your Google Analytics View
a) Click Admin at the top of any Analytics page.
b) Select the view for which you want to enable Enhanced Ecommerce reporting.
c) In the View column, click Ecommerce Settings.
d)Under Step 2, Enhanced Ecommerce Settings, set the status to ON.