Magento extension Product Feed Generator by CPC Strategy by cpctech
MageCloud partnered with cpctech to offer Product Feed Generator by CPC Strategy in your MageCloud panel for our simple 1-click installation option. To install this extension - create your account with MageCloud and launch a new Magento store. It takes only 3 minutes.
cpctech always provides support for customers who have installed Product Feed Generator by CPC Strategy Magento module. Feel free to leave a review for the company and the extension so we can offer you better products and services in the future.
You may want to check other cpctech Magento extensions available at MageCloud and even get extensions from hundreds of other Magento developers using our marketplace.
Export Your Magento Store To Popular Feed Formats (csv, txt) for Google Shopping, CPC Strategy, and other CSEs
Compatible with Magento 1.x
Product Feed Generator by CPC Strategy
How To Get Started1. Install this extension
2. Register at http://learn.cpcstrategy.com/CPCStrategyFeedExporter.html and follow the e-mailed instructions!
3. Be sure to setup the Magento CRON (instructions below).
4. If there are any problems with installation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help set you up immediately.
What This Plug-in Does- Generate data feeds directly from your Magento store
- Export product data in various feed formats required for CSEs
- Automate exports daily, hourly, or more
- Edit exports to fit specific custom formats
Install the plugin and start to qualify for the program today
What is the CPC Strategy Feed ExporterThe CPC Strategy Feed Exporter aims to give merchants an easy way to export their products for the CSEs. It’s free for merchants to use to help them get integrated with CPC Strategy and the CSEs.
verify the permissions of the CRON files
**How to setup the CRON **You can add a cronjob easily from the Direct control panel. Please follow the steps below in order to setup the cronjob.
1. Login to Direct control panel
2. Click on 'Cron Jobs' option in the home page of Direct Admin control panel.
3. From that page you can setup the time interval at which the cronjob should be executed.
Basically, to apply cronjob to Magento, add */5 * * * * followed by command /usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp5