Magento extension Sell Ingram Micro, Techdata & 100 other suppliers products by stockinchannel
MageCloud partnered with stockinchannel to offer Sell Ingram Micro, Techdata & 100 other suppliers products in your MageCloud panel for our simple 1-click installation option. To install this extension - create your account with MageCloud and launch a new Magento store. It takes only 3 minutes.
stockinchannel always provides support for customers who have installed Sell Ingram Micro, Techdata & 100 other suppliers products Magento module. Feel free to leave a review for the company and the extension so we can offer you better products and services in the future.
You may want to check other stockinchannel Magento extensions available at MageCloud and even get extensions from hundreds of other Magento developers using our marketplace.
Populate your site with virtual stock and drop ship the products to your customers with Icecat rich content.
Compatible with Magento 1.x
Sell Ingram Micro, Techdata & 100 other suppliers products
Populate your Magento site with virtual stock and drop ship the products to your customers – for IT, Telecoms, Ink, office and consumer electronics products.
Our solution allows you to:
- Take datafeeds from multiple IT product distributors with whom you have accounts
- It matches all the products with full product descriptions, images and categories from Icecat and the suppliers
- Our tool allows you to select what to sell – how to organise the products and adds a margin on to your cost prices so you profit – also to publish, exclude, move and rename categories and products
- The resulting product list is then pumped in to your Magento site daily
You can install the plug in and populate your site with 7000 sample products free of charge!
What is required:
- To host a Magento site with our plug in you need at least 2GB of ram – ideally 4GB of guaranteed RAM – after all you will have 50,000 products in your site. You will have to ensure you have your server correctly configured
- Accounts with the suppliers – some of the suppliers just want you to buy something to have an account – but most make you apply and you need to be a VAT registered business.
What you get:
- A site full of products with stock, prices, product descriptions, categories, attribute filters, images, product