Magento extension Youama Ajax Login and Register by DoveID
MageCloud partnered with DoveID to offer Youama Ajax Login and Register in your MageCloud panel for our simple 1-click installation option. To install this extension - create your account with MageCloud and launch a new Magento store. It takes only 3 minutes.
DoveID always provides support for customers who have installed Youama Ajax Login and Register Magento module. Feel free to leave a review for the company and the extension so we can offer you better products and services in the future.
You may want to check other DoveID Magento extensions available at MageCloud and even get extensions from hundreds of other Magento developers using our marketplace.
It is a free responsive ajax login and register module, compatible with Madison Island of Magento.
Compatible with Magento 1.x
Youama Ajax Login and RegisterThis module allows for customers to login or register via ajax. It means, user can login "on the fly" without waiting to load the login page. The newest version is compatible only with Madison Island template. You can also download the older versions what are compatible with most of the templates. User Guide available at http://www.youama.com/free-ajax-login-and-register-module-magento/ too.
This module is compatible with the official RWD Madison Island template of Magento.
- Two animated drop down layer for Login and Registration process.
- Responsive (It works on tablets, phones, TVs and desktops
- Send data via Ajax.
- Loader animations while Ajax works in background.
- Removed default Magento Login and Register Pages (with redirect).
- Settings page in admin: System -> Configuration -> Youama -> Youama Ajax Login and Register page.
- You should disable the Cache and the Merge JS-CSS options before install it.
- You can install this module via Magento Connect or you can paste the package's files to the Magento's directory.
- Logout from admin and relogin.
- You must clear and flush all caches.
- Enable jQuery library of Youama Ajax login in Settings page of Youama if your Magento hasn't jQuery framework by themes or modules (RWD - Madison Island already has fresh jQuery).
- If you have premium or too uniqe template you should move youama template and skin folders from base/